Highlighted

Error 47 - windows.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

My adobe XD project I was working on crashed and then I've got an error message displaying error code 47 while trying to open it. I searched this forum for solution, and all the solutions propose didn't work, however I saw that some people getting it sending you the file.

Can somebody please help me recover it? It is a very important project.

I´m using windows and the latest XD Version.

Thanks in advance,

Erick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 47 - windows.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

My adobe XD project I was working on crashed and then I've got an error message displaying error code 47 while trying to open it. I searched this forum for solution, and all the solutions propose didn't work, however I saw that some people getting it sending you the file.

Can somebody please help me recover it? It is a very important project.

I´m using windows and the latest XD Version.

Thanks in advance,

Erick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erick,

Would it be possible for you to share your file with us? You can upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the URL with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines