• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 49. Can't save the file & can't retrieve data or file

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the issue related with saving file. whenever i try to save it shows Error:49

i have read some of your answers and others qstn too, i tried your suggested ways and others helping ways too, but i cant do it. i m getting the same issue again. how i can resolve this. i tried with another name for file,Yes, I did try to clearing TMP files, sign out and sign in again, uninstall XD and install it again.sometimes i am losing the fonts from XD as i already used in the file. it shows missing, but its in my system.How and why it reacts like that? 

my XD is loaded with latest version. 41.1.12.

i have cleared all the junk files from temp, then restarted and relaunched. but it not helped me.

I am attempting to save the file locally as I usually do and now it's not working. (usually i take copies of files, but this time it won't work)

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aysha,

I suggest you contact Adobe Support: Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines