Error: 49 while try to save the file in XD.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a cloud document to connect to XD file to use its assets library. My issue is, as soon as the cloud document size reached to 550kb you cannot save any changes. When you try to save you get Error: 49 message.

Yes, I did try to clearing TMP files, sign out and sign in again, uninstall XD and install it again. Delete the Cloud file and then recreate another, but even the new file once it reaches to 550kb you cannot save for further and pop out same Error: 49.

In Sketch, you won't get issues with cloud libraries. This makes Adobe XD very unreliable for work I'm afraid.

Please advise me and I hope you will fix this issue in your next release.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

For all of you that are facing this issue, try the solutions in the following order:

Note: To get in touch with Adobe Support directly use this link Contact Customer Care  Use the chat button to get started.

Other solutions that have helped some users:

• Reduce file size by splitting a project into multiple smaller projects.
  • Rename your cloud files after downloading a copy to your local computer: Will retain local changes but break links to other docs, try to relink the docs in this case. 
  • Clear temp files. You will lose latest changes to your doc and the doc will revert to the last saved version.
    • Quit all adobe related processes
    • Click start type 'run' or an equivalent in your os language
    • Enter %temp%
    • Delete all files in the local/temp folder that shows up
    • Click start type 'run' or an equivalent in your os language
    • Enter 'temp'
    • Delete all files in the temp folder that shows up
    • Reboot + relaunch cc and xd

Topics

Open and save docs, Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just try this one technique if you want to save the file.

Hi all. I faced the same issue just now and came here searching for the solution. But nothing helped. So I tried few steps but nothing worked. So at alst I just published my work once just to make sure it will be available for me to view and to recreate it. The publish was successful. I simply tried again to save it after publishing. Some magic happened and it got saved. By the way, I store my files in system storage and not on cloud. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD not working. grey screen appears after the selection of art board. getting stuck while saving.Screenshot_33.jpgScreenshot_34.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-t...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines