Highlighted

Error 50 when opening new document with Creative Cloud Sync 4.1.0.29

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also started to have the same problem. Error 50 when trying to open a new file. I recently updated to Mojave. I haven't tried anything yet since I found this discussion first.

Just FYI: I am having other issues as well with existing XD docs, docs created before the update. Assets: colors and character styles so far. I can't use them. They do weird things when the file is reopened.

macOS Mojave Version 10.14.2

CC App Version 4.7.0.400

CC Sync Version 4.1.0.29

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 50 when opening new document with Creative Cloud Sync 4.1.0.29

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also started to have the same problem. Error 50 when trying to open a new file. I recently updated to Mojave. I haven't tried anything yet since I found this discussion first.

Just FYI: I am having other issues as well with existing XD docs, docs created before the update. Assets: colors and character styles so far. I can't use them. They do weird things when the file is reopened.

macOS Mojave Version 10.14.2

CC App Version 4.7.0.400

CC Sync Version 4.1.0.29

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching off of the previous discussion, as most of the people there do not have the correct version of Creative Cloud Sync, but you do. Can you check to see if your "Keep Creative Cloud Sync up to date" is checked in your Creative Cloud desktop application Preferences section? And do you happen to see a blue bar at any point there that prompts you to update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It's checked and there is no blue bar.

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 7.27.04 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check to see if you have a process called "Core Sync" running in your Activity Monitor?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Looks like Core Sync is running.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks for the feedback. This might seem dumb, but does a reboot fix the issue for you?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it doesn't fix the issue for you, I'd like to ask you to grab some logs for me and send them to me via private message. It'll help us figure out what's going on. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted. The first try to open a new web document gave me Error 50 again, but after that, I have been able to create any size new document. So it seems ok now.

The asset issues with color and character styles I was having before (I had not posted a discussion on that one yet) also seem to be resolved so far. I had tried restarting for those problems several times and it never fixed the issue.

Hopefully all is well now.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
elainecc LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear that the reboot fixed things for you! I'd love to get logs from you, as it shouldn't have gotten wedged in the first place. It'd be great if you could grab the following logs, ZIP them up, post them in a file share service like Dropbox or Google Drive, then send me a link via private message. You can message me through the forums by hovering over my name or photo and clicking "Message."

• ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC/ACPLocalLogs
  • ~/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/CoreSync/
  • The results of this command from the Terminal.app: log show --predicate 'processImagePath CONTAINS "Adobe XD"' --last 2d >xd-log.txt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines