• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 5703 while opening Adobe XD

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the solution of this? Please close and relaunch XD, then try opening your document again Error (5703) I tried to solve the issue by reinstalling and restarting the laptop, but nothing changes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nayeem,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Please uninstall XD using the cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-install XD and let us know if it works. In case if it still doesn't work, please share the details asked in this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075?page=1#M36298

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even I facing the same problem I did whatever u suggested but still, it is not working please solve this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked but all my work was erased, it sure can't be returned right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, on windows 10 enterprise v1909.
is there any news or solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same 5703 problem, and i have been do the solution in reply. But the error not solved. Please help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share the logs asked in this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075?page=1#M36298

We'll escalate it further for investigation.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I tried uninstall/reinstall using CC cleaner tool + reboot, and I still have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to update your OS after that its working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes i have the same Problem! please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines