Highlighted

Error 5718

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I attempt to open Adobe XD from the CC, the app opens but only displays a white screen. after a few seconds a message appears with the Error 5718 and then closes the app. currently running on windows 10.

I have tried:

-uninstalling and reinstalling XD.

-uninstalling XD, deleting the xd folder from commonfiles/adobe, restarting pc and reinstalling adobe XD.

-uninstalling creative cloud and reinstalling.

-running CC as an administrator and launching XD.

-launching a previous version of XD.

-Tried launching XD from a different account

-checked permissions of users to ensure read and read & execute were ticked.

None of these solutions have worked so far. I am using my home internet and this is the first time opening adobe xd on this machine. I have no previous documents for adobe xd on my computer.

I installed creative cloud onto my laptop, a seperate machine, installed and opened XD on that. The error still came up. I used the same account as I use on my pc.

I dont know what other solutions to try.

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 5718

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I attempt to open Adobe XD from the CC, the app opens but only displays a white screen. after a few seconds a message appears with the Error 5718 and then closes the app. currently running on windows 10.

I have tried:

-uninstalling and reinstalling XD.

-uninstalling XD, deleting the xd folder from commonfiles/adobe, restarting pc and reinstalling adobe XD.

-uninstalling creative cloud and reinstalling.

-running CC as an administrator and launching XD.

-launching a previous version of XD.

-Tried launching XD from a different account

-checked permissions of users to ensure read and read & execute were ticked.

None of these solutions have worked so far. I am using my home internet and this is the first time opening adobe xd on this machine. I have no previous documents for adobe xd on my computer.

I installed creative cloud onto my laptop, a seperate machine, installed and opened XD on that. The error still came up. I used the same account as I use on my pc.

I dont know what other solutions to try.

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 1

Have something to add?