• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error : 86 , cant able to open my Adobe Xd offline file

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error : 86 , cant able to open my Adobe Xd offline file. but i can able to open other files. i think my file is crashed. i want to open that file , but its not opening , can anyone give me sollution.please its urgent and important.WhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 1.43.32 PM.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Hi Pradish,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are on the latest version of XD which is 33.1.12.4 and try opening the file after rebooting the system. If you are already on the latest version, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and please send the file through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Ris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pradish,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you are on the latest version of XD which is 33.1.12.4 and try opening the file after rebooting the system. If you are already on the latest version, please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and please send the file through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines