Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: can't verify my subscription status (Windows) in XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

Or,

You may try the below steps-

1. Click Start Button and Type "Windows Update"
  2. Now either click "Check for Updates' or click on one of the options "Important" or "Optional". This will open a window, "
  3. Select Updates to Install".
  4. In Optional Updates, Find update KBXXXXXX (Depending on the latest update) and check it. You can uncheck all other updates from Important and Optional list as that will make the process faster.
  5. Click Ok, Wait for installation to complete.
  6. Now Download EasyFix.msi from this link (Search Easy Fix as article is quite long)
  7. Easy Fix will add the required registries, Now you must restart the system and check the workflow.

If these solutions do not help, please share your OS and XD version of your machine with Harshika Verma so that she can investigate more about your issue.

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on stand-alone Mac; credential manager looks interesting but that is a Windows solution. Is the comparable MacOS feature the "GlobalSign Root CA certificate"? (That MacOS certificate lead doesn't solve my problem.) Guidance sought on Mac equivalent of credential manager, or any other leads, please.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not adobe XD‘s web credentials...How to do it?

TIM图片20190611100204.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look under Windows Credentials. See above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're glad that the above post helped you get back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello , but I have not web Credentials...how can I do ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link Contact Customer Care Use the chat button to get started.

If you are on an Enterprise license, ask your administrator to get in touch with the Adobe Support team.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 浮生半世,

In addition to what Preran suggested, please try the steps mentioned here: -User and license information issues | CC 2019 and share the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola a todos.

Desde hace unas semanas no puedo acceder a Adobe XD y me sale la pantalla de la imagen.

Los demás programas y aplicaciones de Adobe Creative Cloud funcionan perfectamente, solo ocurre con XD.

Mi sistema operativo es Windows 10.

¿Alguien puede darme alguna indicación para solucionarlo?

Muchas gracias!

error_XD.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola de nuevo.

He investigado y he encontrado la solución en los foros en inglés.

En Windows 10 abrimos el Administrador de Credenciales y eliminamos las credenciales de Adobe App.

Al abrir de nuevo el programa, funcionará perfectamente.

Gracias.xd_solucion.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I refer you to this thread which, most likely, you will find very useful: Can't verify my subscription status

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of these fixes have worked for me, having the same issue.2020-01-06 14_14_26-Adobe XD.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Apokalum,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind confirming if you're still experiencing this issue or it has been resolved?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This window appears to me whenever I open the app and I checked on my internet connection and it works fine so what should I do?

Screenshot (1113).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We will do our best to help.

See this document Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and follow the troubleshooting procedures.

If you are on a Mac OS, there are a few suggestions in this forum post that can help you

Can't "reach adobe servers" everytime I attempt to update a CC app.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I need more assistance. I've tried to fix it as hard as I can, even I uninstalled it many time and nothing changed

And thanks for your concern, Preran.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking care of the initial troubleshooting and sharing your observations with us. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with the URL of this post over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am currently having this issue, I need to verify my subscirption status and have no idea how to do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this same problem. What is the Solution? Is it because of location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble using Adobe XD and getting this error message. Could you please confirm if you've tried the solution mentioned above? If yes, and it didn't work.

I'd suggest trying the steps mentioned in this help document User and license information issues | CC 2019  and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you start the Credential Manager service on your computer and let us know if it helped?

credential manager.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same problem with select users. NONE of the suggested solutions helped.

The interesting thing is that if I open Adobe Acrobat DC "As administrator", then the application opens fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite strange. I will make sure to forward this feedback with my team and I'm glad you are able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem Spetember 18, 2019.

This is an issue affecting legit users for the sake of blocking illegal ones. Not a promising business model, long term, I assure you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team as well is having the same issue with just InDesign only. Some have All Apps and can access other products in the suite but InDesign is still giving up the same error message. We have done all troubleshooting above too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines