Highlighted

Error Code 86: Not a valid XD document

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm unable to open some of my files. I get Error Code 86: Not a valid XD document. This is a document that I have done alot of work on. I have the latest verion of XD and have tried a reinstall. Any help to fix would be appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Code 86: Not a valid XD document

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm unable to open some of my files. I get Error Code 86: Not a valid XD document. This is a document that I have done alot of work on. I have the latest verion of XD and have tried a reinstall. Any help to fix would be appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please ensure that XD is updated to the latest version which is 33.1.12.4 and then try opening the file and let us know if it works? If it doesn't works, will it be possible for you to share the file with us to test it? If yes, please add the file to shared cloud storage and then you can DM the link to me by clicking on the name and then send a message.

Note: While sending the DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I'm having the same problem can you please resolve it ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0