Highlighted

Error creating share link for Development

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the error that I am offline and cannot publish to development. But for review or something else it works. Already updated the program, turned off the computer, reconnected the internet and continues with the problem only for development. Is it a program problem or has anyone ever solved it?
Thanks

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error creating share link for Development

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the error that I am offline and cannot publish to development. But for review or something else it works. Already updated the program, turned off the computer, reconnected the internet and continues with the problem only for development. Is it a program problem or has anyone ever solved it?
Thanks

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The status website shows that Adobe server was under maintenance - https://status.adobe.com. Try sharing again.

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not working yet. It simply does not share anything for development. Neither assets or information 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD has an update try updating to latest version 24.2.22.8. It might resolve the issue 

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0