Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error duration and delay in prototype

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone
I have a problem with Adobe XD, which is my inability to change the values in duration and delay in prototype permanently
I tried several methods and reinstalled, but there is no progress

my system is windows 10

Screenshot_1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you confirm if you are unable to change the duration value at all or is it like you want to change the value once and then when you prototype another object you want the value to be the same as it was set to last time? If you want the duration to be set to a specific value, I am afraid, as of now, we don't have that option as of now, feel free to post your feature request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

If you are unable to change the value at all, please share the version of XD and OS and a small video capturing what exactly is happening at your end.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not unable to change the value at all,
version of XD : 4.1.0.12.11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have any solution or anyone help you. I faced the same problem and I need a help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohammed Al-saeed, hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Can you please share us a screen recording as suggested by Rishabh_Tiwari? and also is it happening with a specific file or with all the files?

Regards,

Anupriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines