• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: it could not be linked because some dependencies are missing while importing a component.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to import a component from a creative cloud library and I have the error message :

"it could not be linked because some dependencies are missing"

Don't understand this message, when I open the master file of the CC library and I had something in the component, than update, it work but why it doesn't work at the first time ?
I can't update all components because there is nothing to update ...!
Capture d’écran 2020-10-27 à 17.16.33.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

We have the current version of XD available as 34.3. Could you please update and see if that helps? I would also request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/work-with-creative-cloud-libraries-xd.ug.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Sorry to hear that you're getting error while trying import component from the Creative Cloud library. Would you mind telling us if it's happening with every component that you're trying to import in every file? What is the XD version you're using? Could you please try to import a component by creating a new CC library and share the results with us?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for answer.

No it's happenning with some component but not all. I'm using version 34.0.12.33. It work with new CC library but it's very annoying because we have a lot subscribers on this library in the company and it's impossible to update this one correctly ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have the current version of XD available as 34.3. Could you please update and see if that helps? I would also request you to please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/work-with-creative-cloud-libraries-xd.ug.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines