New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error message:failed to move component file

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, I can open old files but this seems to prevent me from uploading them to cloud storage, too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue, I just downgraded to the previous version for the moment until this gets fixed

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i built a board, there is a warning: addorupdateAGCComponent():could not add or update component to artboard id"539a6692-b08c-458d-a3ab-d6d8d4f68b35".Code:61 Error message:FAILDE TO MOVE COMPONENT FILE.

Do you have the same situation?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2018 0
elainecc LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry you're hitting these problems! Can you please file these in UserVoice under bugs for us? https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2019 0