New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, I can open old files but this seems to prevent me from uploading them to cloud storage, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue, I just downgraded to the previous version for the moment until this gets fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i built a board, there is a warning: addorupdateAGCComponent():could not add or update component to artboard id"539a6692-b08c-458d-a3ab-d6d8d4f68b35".Code:61 Error message:FAILDE TO MOVE COMPONENT FILE.

Do you have the same situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry you're hitting these problems! Can you please file these in UserVoice under bugs for us? https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines