• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error - "Sorry, We can't open this document" when trying to open cloud files after XD 29 update.

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Since the latest update, I am getting the error - Sorry, We can't open this document" when trying to open cloud files. Is this happening to anyone else? And is there a fix?

Kind Regards,
Jordan

TOPICS
Data loss , Known Issue , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jordan,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the cloud files in XD. Would you mind trying to restart the machine and then try to open the files? If that doesn't help, please try to open the files from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have encoutered a issue saying " Sorry cannot open this file" while opening cloud document since the latest update. Addtionally, when I try to access to assets.creative.com, it shows " server not found".

I have only experienced this since yesterday? Can anyone help??

Best,

Melody

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melody,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the cloud document in XD. Would you mind telling if you have experiencing issue with a specific document? If so, please try to open the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents?

If that doesn't help, please try to restart the machine and try to open the file again. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines