• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error "This is created in a newer version of XD" although I am on the latest version.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am not getting any update for XD in creative cloud, but I need to open document which says "This is created in the newer version Adobe XD" Please help me out with the issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your computer meet the system requirements? https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html Maybe you have to update your operating system to install the latest version of XD?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you create the document previously or is it something which has been sent to you? 

Also can you cause the system to download the current version by visiting the Adobe XD page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines