• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR - Rename Typography

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a typographical scale. When I go to edit the names, the change appears but after a few seconds the previous nomenclature returns with no error message. It simply disappears without warning.

How can I solve it?

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Hi Alessandra,

We have an internal bug logged for this issue. Our developers are working on it. Untill then the workaround for this issue is that after you rename the asset press enter and then when you double click on any other asset you won't face this issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alessandra,

Happy New Year!

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue on our XD Community. Sorry to hear you are having trouble editing the names. In order to understand better and help you, could you please share the video recording showing the issue so that we can replicate the same at our end? It would also be helpful if you can share the OS and XD version of your machine.

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/waUWzcEBsgM

I've last version of Adobe XD with macOS Catalina 10.15.7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alessandra,

We have an internal bug logged for this issue. Our developers are working on it. Untill then the workaround for this issue is that after you rename the asset press enter and then when you double click on any other asset you won't face this issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines