• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Something went wrong when trying to open cloud documents in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant access my project files. Also waiting in line for the chat support for about 45 minutes. (Brazil support service)

Last week could not work because access to CC Library was not working due to a bug. (solved after CC update)

Now can't work because of that... 

(loosing faith at adode cloud services)

adobe xd offline.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

I fixed.

I deleted the "Adobe Sync" folder from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe" and a new one got created. (automatically)

---

I also reinstalled the Creative Cloud but only got fixed after i delete the Adobe Sync folder.

let's see for how long keeps working...=/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble accessing the files in Adobe XD. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html? and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is fully updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for sharing the information. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Also, we would request you to please check if you are able to see the files here: https://assets.adobe.com/ .

If that doesn't work, please share the Adobe ID, phone number and location with me over a private message along with the case number when you contacted support so that we can escalate it to the team.

Kindly share the link of the forum post for reference. We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed.

I deleted the "Adobe Sync" folder from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe" and a new one got created. (automatically)

---

I also reinstalled the Creative Cloud but only got fixed after i delete the Adobe Sync folder.

let's see for how long keeps working...=/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are glad to hear you are back on track & thank you for sharing the solutions that worked for you. This will definitely help our customers. We will share the same solution with our team to investigate the root cause of the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much.. I am trying everything last two but anything did not work..I just delete Adobe Sync folder and restart creative cloud and reinstall XD and it worked. thanks for sharing useful information..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do not have access to my Adobe Cloud files after the XD & Creative Cloud updates and I may lose my job because I do not have access to my files!

I cleaned and reinstalled them several times in the last 2 days. I tested all the ways that were said in the community and none worked. (Change core sync folder name, Sign in / Signout etc...)

I can't even download my files from the Manage Links section!

I only want my files and then no longer use XD because I have a lot of stress

XD.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We apologies for the frustration that you are facing using Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've tried all this.
Even Adobe support remotely tried to fix the problem for more than 2 hours, but it didn't work!

I just want my files!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing, they tried to fix the problem remotely. But they just went round and round for 2 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try to access the file from this location: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If yes, then possibly the file is not synched with Adobe XD app, so please try the steps below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

你好 帮帮我 我也打不开我的云文件了 我有可能失业

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我的情况与你一样 哭泣

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed.

After this i open my creative cloud and go to my cloud document files and there i install again the the sync folder and it's resolved all files are accessable now.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i open shared document it opens and after 1 secend it shows this message, i reopen doc and same appears. please help me. i tried to sing out from cc also restrart and uninstall xd but doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 9.16.00 PM.png

<The title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anrione,

We are sorry to hear you're facing trouble using Adobe XD and getting error while opening the file. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work 😕 

Xd version is: 24.4.22.1
CC: 5.0.0.354

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try downloading the file from https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and opening it in XD? If you are unable to open the latest version from the link, can you try to open a previous version?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It opens if I download these cloud files, but I want to update the current file which customer shared with me. i want to work in this shared file. when I click shared with me>open this file it shows me that message which I mentioned up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anrione,

When you say it open up when you download the file, is that mean you're able to open the file when you save the file locally? We would also like to know if it's happening with specific file or all the files?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Programme unable to open cloud document and show this message.

Something went wrong.

Please restart the app and try again 

I tried to restart the programme several times and update XD version and cloud and the problem still exist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble opening the cloud documents in XD. I would like to know if it's happening with all the cloud documents or with a specific one. Have you tried to open the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/

If that doesn't help, please try the solution mentioned in this article:https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updated XD last night, I could not open my file.

It keeps showing "Something went wrong" "Close and reopen the document". Below the desktop windows, there was an alert of the plugin update. However, it blocked my action to update the plugin.

And close and reopen doesn't work. I can't access my for while until I click  Manage links (Open browser) > File (left menu) > Cloud document > (Select File) > Download.

Once I backup my latest version file, open the offline copy, the "Something went wrong" doesn't happen. Then I reopen my cloud file again. The issue is gone. It took me 15mins to fix this situation but I still don't know why. I guess the issue from the cloud document, plugin update, new updates or version control features.

I am writing this because the share links and cloud documents are important to my team. I hope this report can help adobe product as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using cloud documents in XD & thank you for sharing your feedback. The team is aware of the issue & is working on it to fix it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines