• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Something went wrong when trying to open cloud documents in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cant access my project files. Also waiting in line for the chat support for about 45 minutes. (Brazil support service)

Last week could not work because access to CC Library was not working due to a bug. (solved after CC update)

Now can't work because of that... 

(loosing faith at adode cloud services)

adobe xd offline.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

I fixed.

I deleted the "Adobe Sync" folder from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe" and a new one got created. (automatically)

---

I also reinstalled the Creative Cloud but only got fixed after i delete the Adobe Sync folder.

let's see for how long keeps working...=/

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD gets stuck in its loading screen every time it's launched.

I restarted windows, reinstalled creative cloud, and updated XD. Still the same issue.

  

Annotation 2020-04-14 092031.png

Annotation 2020-04-14 092054.png

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/crash-load-error-something-went-wrong-in-adobe-xd/m-p/107028...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to navigate to the Shared with you or Cloud Documents, I can see the following message: Something went wrong. Please restart the app and try again.

I had restarted the app, my computer, the router and everything I could. Is there a server issue or only I have this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please try the steps suggested above in this post? 

Let us know if that works. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can not open cloud documents 

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check again if it works or not.

If this doesn't help, please share a few more details like:

• A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  • The version of the Operating System.
  • Are you connected to a private network or a managed network like a work or school network?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeel,

Happy New Year!

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble opening XD documents. I would request you to please try the steps suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-adobe-xd-quo... and let us know if that helps. If that doesn't help, please share the OS and XD version of your machine. Are you able to open the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines