Highlighted

Error to convert sketch file as Link Assets

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I tried to convert a Sketch Library in Link Assets but I can't because it shows error "There was a problem converting your Sketch Library." I tried to save with the lastest version of Sketch and the same error happens.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error to convert sketch file as Link Assets

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I tried to convert a Sketch Library in Link Assets but I can't because it shows error "There was a problem converting your Sketch Library." I tried to save with the lastest version of Sketch and the same error happens.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cadossantos,

We are sorry to hear you’re facing trouble. We would like to know a few more details like-

* What is the OS & XD version of your machine?
* Could you please share a short video of the issue? So that we can understand better.

Is it file specific? If possible please share the file.

Regards,

Divya

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Divya, 

No problem. 

• The OS is macOS Mojave Version 10.14.6
  • Adobe XD (24.4.22)

I attached the video. I can't send the file because it is a confidencial company document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I attached a video.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. The team has logged a bug for investigation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 1