Highlighted

Error updating share link with more number of assets and with larger file in XD.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam facing a issue while sharing my project to developers. The issue is with the assets which are large (5k+ while sharing) although i dont have those many just a meagre of 10-12 icons with 120 artboards. I dont understand how xd considers the assets thing and the link doesn't gets updated at all (gets loaded upto 60% and the link gets broken).

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Error, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error updating share link with more number of assets and with larger file in XD.

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam facing a issue while sharing my project to developers. The issue is with the assets which are large (5k+ while sharing) although i dont have those many just a meagre of 10-12 icons with 120 artboards. I dont understand how xd considers the assets thing and the link doesn't gets updated at all (gets loaded upto 60% and the link gets broken).

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Error, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try dividing the project into two files. And 5k is a lot with 120 artboards. Why not create the half-size icons because its vector which can be scaled to any size later or when even download for the web as .png it gives us 1x & 2x sizes of the same.

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 1
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Vishu Agarwal for the response,

But i tried dividing  my art boards but the assets issue still appears the same (xd shows with 3k+ assets, not a huge change).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for trying the steps suggested by Vishu and thank you Vishu for your contribution on this post.  If i heard you right, it looks like you're also facing the similar issue which has been reported by number of users in past, while updating the link with more number of assets. The team is already of aware of the issue and you may see the improvements in the future releases of XD. 

However, we have number of workaround solution mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-44-when-sharing-documents/td-p/10635971 

Please let us know if you are facing a different issue. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2019 1