• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while doing real time co-editing with the team in XD.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I used to work with co-edit with my team, but it doesn't work anymore. Everytime we try to use the same file at the same time we just keep receiving the conflict mesage, which only option is accept changes. We've already tested our internet conections and reinstalled the XD, but NOTHING works.

I've noticed that the save is delaying and that's probaly why we can't use it at the same time, but there's nothing wrong with our conections.

Help me please, xx

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble using coediting feature in XD. We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. We would like to know the OS and XD version of your machine. Have you enabled the coediting button while inviting? Is everyone getting the same message? Is it happening with this specific file or with all the files?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines