• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while inviting more than 8 people in share for review or development in XD.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this message while trying to send prototype and design specs to my team members. The first several prototypes shared without any issue (same group of people each time) - but now it's not working.

This is incredibly annoying and preventing our business from accomplishing tasks. Please address asap!

Steps to Repro:

1. Click blue 'Share' button

2. Click 'Share for [Review or Development]'

3. Click 'Update' (or Create Link)

4. Under the 'Invite' tab, enter 8+ email addresses

5. Tap 'Invite' button to send invite 

-> Get error message.

<The Title was edited by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are you using the latest version of Adobe XD? What computer is the software installed on? Does this problem occur only with this file or even with others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD. In addition to the information asked by Italo, we would also request you to please check for the latest update to your graphic card drivers. Please visit the manufacturer site to check for and apply the latest updates to graphic drivers and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well, it's been a couple of days and this bug seems to have resolved itself without any additional effort. I don't know if there is a spam-blocker or limit on how many people I can share with in a day that was causing this issue, but it was really annoying. I will be sure to let you know if it returns. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines