• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while opening cloud doc "r.states is not iterable"

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 41.0.12 some of my files, cloud or local, throw this error "r.states is not iterable"

thoughtc74048564_0-1623262636323.png

{Renamed By MOD}

This results in the file not opening. This happens whether it's a cloud document or a local document, and rolling back to a previous version of the same document still throws the error. I'm now locked out of some of my documents

TOPICS
Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please update XD to the latest version which is 41.1 and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please collect the system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and if possible please share a sample XD file. You can add the log file and Xd file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help asap.I am also facing the same issue mentioned above.Tried everything but not able to open.Very important file for our organization.

shibikac32608042_0-1624441032822.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

После обновления, невозможно открыть общий документ библиотеки. Из 3 пользователей этого файла, немогут войти устройства на OS Windows. Пользователь на Mac OS может открывать файлы и работать в нем. 
Выходит следущая ошибка 

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that all the collaborators are on the latest version of XD which is 41.0 and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. We have logged a bug and the team is actively working on the fix. I'll update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an ETA on the bug fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 41.0.12 one my project, show me this while opening cloud doc "r.states is not iterable"

unknown.png

UX/UI Designer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We have logged a bug for the issue, please share system logs by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Could you also confirm if this is happening with every file or some specific file? If it's happening with a specific file, please share system logs and Adobe XD file by adding to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! For now in two files...

UX/UI Designer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here 😞
The same error message with same version of Adobe xd..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened while I was working. I was doing state changes + using the new feature "toggle state" and the application froze. I had to close it and when I reopened it showed this error..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with a couple core files for our UX team. Do you have an ETA on the bug fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And... same issue with me. I can't even download an earlier version of XD. The download fails 100% of the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh dear Adobe XD Team - I cannot open any of my cloud files and get the same error: "r.states is not iterable"
How is such a severe bug - users being locked out of their work completely - not fixed two weeks later? 😞

19bffc54-6507-438f-80e3-562603c3bea3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here !!

error: "r.states is not iterable"

How come i'm being locked out of my work completely - and this issue not fixed two weeks later? 😕 

We work with hard deadlines already - and now this? for two weeks? 😕

Is there any way to download the file somehow and try to reopen it with older Adobe XD version on another computer?

5E6E_0-1624297741449.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this issue is really frustrating. Cant find any blog to even fix it.

How am i suppose to address this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration and thanks for reporting the issue. The team is already aware of the issue and is working on it to fix it. You'll definitely see improvements in the future releases of XD.

We will also update the discussion as soon as it is fixed. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Improvements in future release? Are you serious? The program is completely broken and is preventing access to 'all' XD files. Future releases isn't good enough. Severity Level 1 - Bug patch release 24-48 hours should be the correct response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rstates.PNGWhat's the update on this bug? It's been 3 weeks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. The team was able to find the root cause of the issue and they are working on it. You'll definitely see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give dates for future release as very important files need to be accessed.

Atleast we can plan accordingly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please update XD to the latest version which is 41.1 and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines