• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while opening XD -"Windows cannot access the specified device, path".

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe Xd, i worked with for 20days, but yesterday i can't open it and i have this error message "windows cannot access the specified device, path".

I removed it and re-install it, but always the same error, any help please !?

NB : All Adobe products are working perfectly.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble opening Adobe XD and getting error. We would request you to please try clean installation of Adobe XD using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and share the results with us.

We would also suggest going through the path shown in error message and check if the same folder exist or not on the desired location.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cleaned the installation of Adobe XD, but always the same problem 😞
Yes, i had going to the path shown in error message and the folder exist on the desired location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika

Is there any solution to this issue yet? i am currently experienceing it as well. the enviroment that i am working with has many windows security policy. 

Currently my team are using version 22.1.12.5 and it works, however any version after runs into the same error as above.

I have a new member joining and that older version is no longer available.

We need a solution that can help the team get back to the latest version or at least the last working version 22.1.12.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines