Error while publishing, creating and opening shared links in XD.

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot share protoypes. Always get an 4005 error although my e-mail address is confirmed. Yesterday publishing worked, today not. None of my documents, even new one, can be published. 

I'm using the most recent version of Adobe XD.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error while publishing, creating and opening shared links in XD.

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot share protoypes. Always get an 4005 error although my e-mail address is confirmed. Yesterday publishing worked, today not. None of my documents, even new one, can be published. 

I'm using the most recent version of Adobe XD.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 3
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can niether update the shareable link nor open it for development. May I know how can i resolve this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I am getting 55:47 Error in XD and can't upload my prototypes on Creative Cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Sorry to hear. We are also experiencing the issue with the share services. We are checking at our end and investigating about it. We will update you shortly if there is an server issue at the backend.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Note: Marking it as correct only to highlight.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe that helps you finding the bug: if you want to add a co-worker it also doesn't work. Error 130

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
i have a big issue, some of my prototype folder are not available anymore. They seem to be broken, maybe is temporarely but i have lost about six months of work here and i'm very worried and restarting the app doesn't solve anything...

Somebody from adobe could help me here ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The prototype link option for User Testing doesn't work, shows as Error 4005 or Error -1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

It looks like the services are coming back to normal. Could you please try to refresh links and then try again and see if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 1