Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors opening docs in XD

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some trouble with Adobe XD.

The CC Desktop app was giving me notifications every 30 seconds to either "keep or remove" some settings from an outdated Photoshop app that I had already uninstalled sometime before. I resorted to uninstalling all Adobe products, then reinstalling them. It fixed the notification issue, but made a much bigger one: I can no longer use Adobe XD in any way. 

If I go on to the app via my desktop or the CC app, I'm not able to view any documents, cloud or local.

If I find my cloud documents online and try to open them in XD, it says that XD cannot open the doc.

I've already tried logging out, then logging in, opening the file in the browser, and checking for updates in the CC app and XD, but nothing gives.

It's a pretty serious problem since I'm working on a project with a timeframe, and I'd appreciate the help

I have my log file on Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cZgNx6kG2Gp6qpTgVxd6-LB7NOgr03e/view?usp=sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sanoziec,

We apologize for the frustration that you're having while opening XD documents. Would you mind confirming if you have tried uninstalling Adobe XD & reinstalling it?

For immediate assistance, you may get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html for real-time assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines