• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I try and save a file XD crashes

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the newest version of XD and I am trying to locally save XD files to my desktop. Every time I do XD just crashes. What's also annoying, every time I restart and try again the dialogue box asking me to send a crash report comes up, even though every time I click "Always send." 

I'm on a Mac using Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2) using XD v. 34.2.12.

I have haven't been able to get any work done because of this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karinar,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing crash issues with XD. Would you mind generating the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the url with me here over a private message? Does that only happen when you try to save the file locally?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I sent you a private message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any word on this? It's been days and the issue with saving is still happening but I haven't heard from anyone. I sent over the logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in resposne. Are you still experiencing the issue on XD 34.3 version?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the lastest version running on Win10 and almost every time I'm saving a file to a cloud XD crashes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to save to an external hard drive? Or are you using a VPN? (or both?)

I'm having this issue right now but it's because I've been saving to a hard drive and it slows everything down. But it's actually still saving, it just takes forever. Sometimes 10-20 minutes. It's easy to just force quit, but if you let it keep going for a while it eventually completes saving and calms down. 

That's just my experience though, not sure if it's the same problem as you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is it only happening while saving locally or on cloud as well?
  4. Is it slow only while saving or throughout?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines