Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

existing prototype link missing

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big trouble here for me.

I have created a plethora of projects with prototype links. In last week I have opened one of them and did some changes. After completion, I had gone to update the link. Unfortunately, there were no update link options for the existing link. Adobe XD asked me to allow a fresh new one.

The existing link was there on the cloud and working fine and accessible for users. This has not happened before but from last week I am facing this pathetic issue. I and my mate whose location is different and workstations are different facing the same problem. Help me get out of this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valudm. 

Sorry for the trouble, I understand how frustrating this could be. I'd like to know if it has happened with a specific file only or XD is asking to create a new link for every prototype in order to publish it? Here are some more details which would help us narrow this down. 

-Would you say that you have noticed this after the last update which was on the 21st of Sep? Or, it has suddenly triggered after last week? 

-Which version of XD and OS build are you using? 

-Have you been using XD on more than one machine? 

Meanwhile, I'll check with the team if they have received this type of case since last week. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Adobe-Team,

I have the same problem. For the first time, one particular link is missing from my AdobeXD file, but it's still showing up on the "Manage Links" page. In any case, I cannot update it from my file.

Using XD v35.1.12 on MacOS Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines