• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expanding Adobe XD Application Bug

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Adobe XD if I try to expand the application window there seems to a line where expanding past it will make any part of the Adobe XD application transparent. This is the only application that does this, so I think it is an XD thing. No matter what I do, whether that is closing it out, moving it to another monitor and back, maximizing it, minimizing it, the affected area remains there.2020-08-14 08_15_35-Window.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out. I tested this on XD 31.2.12 and on Windows 10 and it seems to be working fine, so we'll need a few more details like:

1. The exact version of XD and Windows build.
  2. Do you use an additional external monitor? If yes, does this happen when you disconnect the external monitor and testing it only on the primary screen?
  3. Please ensure that the graphics card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines