• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expanding music player on music app

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to replicate the music app tutorial you get when you download Adobe XD, but I'm now stuck on the last step. I'm supposed to make the player expandable by creating a component.

Creating a component was not a problem. Creating the new expanded state was also easy. The problem is when I switch between the default and expanded states.

I want the player to stay on the bottom of the artboard, so its position is set to stay fixed when scrolling. I expected the player to stay on the bottom of the artboard when switching back from the expanded state, but it goes up instead. It only stays in place if I expand it downwards instead of upwards, which is what I'm trying to do.

I'm going to add some photos to illustrate what's going on.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help me, please? 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Hey, not sure what the problem is, as Ares suggested, the file and a prototype will be more useful for identifying the issue. I made a quick sample with an expanding player and one artboard, using component states. Maybe it will help you set it up. Here's the file, and the prototype.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be you are not switching to right artboard? Check you connection. If you can publish your project and share with us that can be helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, not sure what the problem is, as Ares suggested, the file and a prototype will be more useful for identifying the issue. I made a quick sample with an expanding player and one artboard, using component states. Maybe it will help you set it up. Here's the file, and the prototype.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines