• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Adobe XD file to PSD

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My customer want me to give him a final layouts of my web-design project as a pds file. But making web-design at photoshop is really a bad experience) So, is there are any ways I can make my project in XD and convert it to psd for developers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use this link Export to Photoshop / PSD format – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs to vote for this feature request. This feature is not currently available in Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this feature still in the backlog Preran? It's been there since 2016! I'd have expected more from Adobe here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JonnoBo,

Thank you for using Adobe XD and for your question.

From what I understand, the team prioritizes feature requests based on a number of factors such as popularity, feasibility, and their impact on the product's performance. I will check with the team to see if they have any other insights into this feature request that I am not aware of.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the team, and they wanted to know if there is anything that the "Publish design specs" feature doesn't cover that is covered through Export to PSD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, my clients don't have XD and only have the photoshop CC licence or only have legacy versions of photoshop and are unwilling to upgrade or learn a new piece of software. Having an export to photoshop would be super handy. I've noticed that the vote for this is now in the mid to high 300s and "ideas" that have lower votes are being worked on. There seems to obviously be a community desire for this feature. The only reasons I can think of why it isn't be worked on is Adobe are actively trying to stop people using photoshop for web and app design or they are trying to get people to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is now a web export plugin (find it via Plugin/Discover Plugins...). Perhaps that would do? It doesn't look straightforward to use, but if you can figure out all of the settings you would then be able to send the client a zip file of a working web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's nothing about exporting the plugin, It's just that everyone knows something about the photoshop so the clients ask for .psd file of the project. They don't know about XD or they don't need a file in any other format. They just ask for PSD. So it'll be great if we can somehow convert our XD file into psd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get you. Please upvote this feature request Export to Photoshop / PSD format – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs​ to stay tuned to the latest announcements around this request.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How has this not been done yet? Argh! This is really frustrating!! There has probably been 20 XD updates since you wrote this comment and there is still no feature that allows us to export from XD Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prenan

This feature is a MUST bro ! XD should be able export to Photoshop and Illustrator, and vice-versa.
Please make it available for the next update

Cheers,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is free application which can open Adobe xd file, edit  and save as psd files

https://www.photopea.com

Screenshot 2020-09-24 161204.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines