Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from XD to Xcode

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I would like to ask if their is another udpate on exporting XD into Xcode, I saw an article from 2017 but was hoping since than somebody may developered a plugin or Xd has a new featuer to export via another of their tools maybe? I tried a plug in called Monday resuce which was not good.

Thanks, Claudia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudiaw,
among my searches, I found this plugin for Adobe XD: Exportkit Plug-In
It's never heard of it before and I don't know how effective it is. However, there is already an open discussion:  adobexd.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I did voted and comment on teh discussio but as it was fairly old I thought  I asked if anybody else done anything further. 

Thanks for the URL, I did found that but not sure about it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Claudiaw,
I'm a bit skeptical about that plug-in too. I haven't had a chance to try it and consequently, I can't tell you if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines