Highlighted

Export json for auto animate projects

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if I could export the animated objects to code in some way. Is there a way to export the json of the project like in after effects.

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

Try to open the xd file in After Effects and export as you prefer. Or you need to find Xd plugin from Plugns Site if there any.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export json for auto animate projects

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering if I could export the animated objects to code in some way. Is there a way to export the json of the project like in after effects.

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

Try to open the xd file in After Effects and export as you prefer. Or you need to find Xd plugin from Plugns Site if there any.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines