• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Prototype on Adobe XD Enterprise opens blank webpage

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After viewing and reading tutorials on how to share a prototype built in XD I have attempted to perform the steps on my own project but just get a blank screen and console errors when I attempt to open the index.html file in my browser.  I am using the latest version of XD Enterprise.

here is what I have done:

1. Once all of my artboards were wired up, I selected the tap in the upper left of my home artboard, and it turned blue. 
  2. In the Share tab, the home artboard, and all of the wired up artboards are highlighted in Blue.
  3. Set the preset to Design Review
  4. Select 'Export Prototype', the process runs, and a folder is added to the export destination.
  5. Open the exported prototypes folder in Finder and open the index.html file in my browser.
  6. A blank screen loads witht the following console errors:

2019-12-24_13-47-09.png

Can anything be done to fix this?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using XD. Would you mind sharing the OS build of your machine? It would be really helpful if you can share a short video of the workflow for better understanding of the situation. 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got the same issue, so let me reply instead of creating a new topic. I followed exactly the same procedure  as above.

I have a Windows 10 (10.0.18363.1082) machine and am running Adobe XD (34.1.12.9).

Thanks,

B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I face the same issue with Windows 10. Perhaps the Enterprise version causes the problem - here the creation of a share link is not allowed. Using the export option instead does not help either, because the page is blank and the exported code is not very helpful. It is very annoying that there is no way to hand off design specification easily in the company network.

Still I hope for updates solving this issue.

It would be nice to finally receive it.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there any updates on this? I'm on a mac XD version 51.0.12.6x64 and this issue is persisting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines