Highlighted

Exporting Component States for Dev

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created different component states in my design (default and hover). However, when I share with a view setting Development, I'm not seeing the different states in that preview. 

Can XD translate component states to Devs? and can XD translate the animation used to dev?

TOPICS
Code, How to, Import and export, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting Component States for Dev

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created different component states in my design (default and hover). However, when I share with a view setting Development, I'm not seeing the different states in that preview. 

Can XD translate component states to Devs? and can XD translate the animation used to dev?

TOPICS
Code, How to, Import and export, Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 3
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just came here to post the same question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. This would be very useful.  Right now I am considering using Axure because it does allow states to be exported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1
This was a sad realization.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It coud be great, but I think - now - that you need a design system to share and there, you can separate the states.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologies for the frustration. The team is already aware of the issue and is working on it to fix the issue. We will update you all as soon as we hear back from the team.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0