• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting error from XD to PDF

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone exprienced errors when exporting as PDF from XD CC?

It suddenly happened afternoon time (GMT+9) 22 Mar which had not shown before, neither window updates or mode changes were done on my local pc.

Most fonts are disappeared or cracked on exported PDF from XD CC. My colleagues are having the same probs as well.

Please share if anyone have the same issue and solved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Thanks for submitting this! We recently identified an issue that we're working to fix in an upcoming release of XD. Please do file this as an issue on UserVoice so that you can be notified of when this has been fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible for you to upload your file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud and share the link with me for testing? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to share one of those files to solve it quickly but i can't as they are confidential.

We found exporting as PDF in previous version of 16.0.2.8 works well, yet the prob happens when updating to the next one, 17.0.#.

For us to export some docs drawn by 17.0.#, we had to rework on 16.0.2..

Thus, we temporarily could work by downgrading XD CC to export as PDF, but afraid when we have to update to the newest version for some funtions.

Thanks for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for submitting this! We recently identified an issue that we're working to fix in an upcoming release of XD. Please do file this as an issue on UserVoice so that you can be notified of when this has been fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines