Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting high resolution assets from XD

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using XD in a slightly different way than most. I create online learning and I use XD to mockup the screens and create buttons and assets. I am making my XD file the same size as my screen (1920x1080) but when I export the assets they look fuzzy and of low quality. I've tried every type of export option (1x-3x) and none look sharp when I use them as images. 

Any suggestions on outputting high quality asset images from XD?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please refer the following post - https://medium.com/thinking-design/protip-exporting-assets-in-adobe-xd-c586996de703

In the end, it mentions  - 

"If you don’t want your vectors to be fuzzy on export to bitmap due to anti-aliasing, you’ll need to ensure that all your border widths correspond correctly to the export sizes, but you won’t need to worry about your bitmap sizes, because scaling an image down is always more accurate than scaling up. And of course, your vectors will remain crisp if you export as SVG".

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines