[Extensibility]-Error installing plugin in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Every time I try to install any plugin it gives error.

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 11.50.38.png

Already tried to reinstall XD, followed the tutorial to resolve permission, already tried everything ... The error always persists. Any suggestion?   

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Correct answer by guismeloo | Community Beginner

Hello, thanks for the reply!

It`s work now!

I created the plugin folder and now it works!

I believe the bug was that I have 2 Adobe XD folders in the path.

An

~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe.XD

~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/Adobe XD

The right thing was to create in Adobe/Adobe XD

Thank you!

Topics

Crash on mac, Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not able to install many plugins for adobe xd. Everytime i click on install this error comes (code: errno: 5). can someone pls help me i am a windows user.

error.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Himang,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/extensibility-error-installing-plugin-in-xd/m-p/10848199?pag...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir the solution you mentioned is for mac os not for windows.  sir i am an interaction design  student and adobe xd is my major tool pls give me proper help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Himang,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind disabling the antivirus from your windows machine if any?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Himang,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind disabling the antivirus from your windows machine if any?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install plugins in my XD. I already uninstall all adobe and installed again and nothing happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lina, 

Sorry to hear that, Please let me know which plugin you are trying to install.

So I can try to install from my side or find workaround for you.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. As per the screenshot, I found a similar discussion which you can refer here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/extensibility-error-installing-plugin-in-xd/m-p/10848199?pag...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I did everything what you said above and nothing happens 😞
Please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble installing plugins in XD. If you've tried the solution mentioned in this post. Would you mind telling us if you're facing issues installing all the plugins or with a specific plugin? If specific, please share the name of the plugin so that we can investigate at our end.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a Mac book pro and I cant install any plugins, Always I tried XD say  PLUGINS INSTALLATION FAILED. SEE HELP CENTER. I've tried, but it's still the same mistake.

Please help meeeee.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arturo,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble installing plugin in XD. Would you mind trying the solution suggested in this post and let us know if that helps?

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to install Adobe xd plugin. I also have net connection but whwn I want to install it then shows I don't have net connection.

kawsar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.
2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JhKawsar,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues while installing plugins in XD. Would you mind trying the solution suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/extensibility-while-installing-plugin-in-xd-it-gives-error-q...?

If that doesn't help, please try the solution suggested in this post:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/extensibility-while-installing-plugin-in-xd-it-gives-error-q...

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm using Adobe XD on Windows 10. Yesterday it was working perfectly and today since I had done the update, all my plug-ins already installed were removed, they just disapearred.

Since this, every time I'm trying to install plug-in, no matter which one, I have this message : "L'installation du plug-in a échoué. En savoir plus : Centre d'aide".

I try to remove all my local temp files, uninstall/install, signout from the Creative Cloud... Nothing is working !
Could you help me please ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind trying the solution suggested in the correct answer to this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/plugins-update-to-adobe-xd-31-uninstalled-my-plugins/td-p/11...?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Add a group