• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Extensibility]-Having issues with repeat grid and google sheet plugin in XD.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem with a repeat grid and Adobe XD - google sheets plug-in data.

I have a standard google sheet (no extra formatting added), Name Title phone email, etc columns. My adobe xd wires repeat grid element names matches with the column names in google sheet. When I click on generate data using a public link, it generates only the last field (Email) and nothing else changes, I tried refreshing, exporting to .csv. Wondering what am I doing wrong? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Plug-ins , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with XD. It would be really helpful if you can share a screenshot or a short video of the workflow for better understand. Would you mind sharing the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it happening with all the files or with this file?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

Adobe XD Version: 23.3.12.1. 

OS Version: Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2  

Problem Areas

1. If you see a screen recording, the email column is not populating. (But only emails updated at the end of the process)

2. It won't close the window on its own.

3. Refresh content is not working (Missing system feedback) if there is an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, is this the plugin that you are using?

www.youtube.com › watchGoogle Sheets Plugin - Adobe XD Tutorial - YouTube

If it is indeed a plugin that you are using, please write to the developer of the plugin for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I am using that plugin.

Okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines