• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extreme lagging and unresponsiveness in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Everyone, Since the past few days I have been experiencing a lot of lag and unresponsiveness in Adobe XD. I once talked to a customer executive, he told me to reinstall my adobe xd and my pc. After doing those steps and restarting the app, it went smoothly.  However, just after that day, same issues showed up and now these are irritating me. I have a lot of work to do in Adobe XD,plz help me out. Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Known Issue , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajay,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and OS.
  2. Is it slow while working on a specific file or multiple files?
  3. While using XD, when it is slow, please share a screenshot of Task Manager/Activity Monitor, capturing the memory utilized by XD.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same experience. After the last update today v34.312 windows I can not longer work in XD. I freezes and behaves really strange. Bad become worse. I also cannot work with the libraries despite following the trouble shooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind confirming if you're still experiencing the issue with XD 35 version?

We will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Yes I think so.

But I still, after several weeks and several tries I have still no access to my libraries shared within my team. I will not reinstall windows to make It work, but I have tried cleaners and all other suggestions on your support page.

Also a colleague of mine with a new computer also suddenly stop working with our CC library. This is not acceptable since the lib contains all of our UI components and makes us more effective. Without it I see no reason to have XD. This is a major issue, please make it work asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, I would request you to please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and help you immediately.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe xd is lagging due to loading by me clicking the xd. It is look quite stuck for long hours loading.

laggingxd.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LI22691933u1e0

We are sorry for the trouble. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/unable-to-open-xd-47-on-new-windows-laptop/m-p/1...

If it doesn't help, please share the requested logs and crash dumps with me over a private message so that we can investigate and escalate the issue further.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines