Highlighted

Eyedropper tool for styles

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So XD is improving rapidly however some crucial tools are missing, one which is used by many designers on a daily basis is the eyedropper tool. I'm not referring to the colour picker the style eyedropper. For a more productive workflow this is one of the essential tools in most of the Adobe design apps. Once styles are defined it's easy to pic styles such as strokes, shape property formatting, text formatting, etc.

I couldn't find any related topic on this subject but I do believe this is a essential tool and top requested feature from many designers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Eyedropper tool for styles

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So XD is improving rapidly however some crucial tools are missing, one which is used by many designers on a daily basis is the eyedropper tool. I'm not referring to the colour picker the style eyedropper. For a more productive workflow this is one of the essential tools in most of the Adobe design apps. Once styles are defined it's easy to pic styles such as strokes, shape property formatting, text formatting, etc.

I couldn't find any related topic on this subject but I do believe this is a essential tool and top requested feature from many designers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the same thing but you can try Edit > Paste Appearance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines