Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

你好! 我有个疑问。
我认为XD目前还缺少3个很重要的功能!
1、路径圆角功能;
2、轮廓化功能;
3、描边渐变功能;
上面这3个功能都是UI设计中很常用的功能,不知道为什么一直没有加入这3个功能,sketch和figma都是由这3个功能的,也很好用,希望XD后续也能加上这3个功能,谢谢!

Hello there! I have a question.
I think XD currently lacks 3 very important functions!
1. Path fillet function;
2. Contouring function;
3. Stroke gradient function;
The above 3 functions are very commonly used functions in UI design. I don’t know why these 3 functions have not been added. Sketch and figma are both made up of these 3 functions, and they are also very useful. I hope that XD can also be added later. Thanks for these 3 functions!

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

I'm not sure what you mean by the first two items, but gradient strokes would be nice. You can upvote that feature request here Apply gradient to border/stroke – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

On the Adobe XD Uservoice website you can find exisiting feature requests and upvote them, or create new requests. This forum is for helping people with using XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by the first two items, but gradient strokes would be nice. You can upvote that feature request here Apply gradient to border/stroke – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs 

On the Adobe XD Uservoice website you can find exisiting feature requests and upvote them, or create new requests. This forum is for helping people with using XD.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wanxu001_0-1611919169584.pngwanxu001_1-1611919356553.png

wanxu001_2-1611919454160.png

These three functions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. I'm not 100% positive what part of this you're looking for. You can change the border radius to create rounded corners. You can use 3D Transforms to rotate it in 3D to create something that looks like the first example.
  2. As I said previously, you can't create gradient strokes in XD, but you can upvote the feature request for that. A workaround is to refer to convert the stroke to an outlined shape which can be filled with a gradient (refer to instructions in #3 below for how to do that).
  3. It looks like this is outlining a stroke. For that you have to copy and paste into Adobe Illustrator. Expand the stroke, then copy and paste back into XD.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines