• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request for Dark Theme: Low visibility on selected layers/components/objetcs

Contributor ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another of these terrible bad usability from an app supposed to design User Experiences. Simply, not being enough this hurting white interface for those working at night, selected items highlighted on panels,  both on layers and components, are so low contrasted, that it can be a real headache to find it.

The cognitive effort and friction scanning vertically through these diminutive list of items, makes big projects a real pain and a source of stress and fatigue.

Below you can see the extra pale blue barelly recognisable from the peripheral view, specially in very big screens and sorrounded by layouts full of bright colors.

sense nom.png

sense nom 2.png

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Hi Edu,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand that visibility can be a challenge while working on a large screen and especially during the night. I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-interface-overall-ui-including-side-panels

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edu,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand that visibility can be a challenge while working on a large screen and especially during the night. I will share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-inte...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find this is a major inconvenience issue as well - but not just for the dark theme - the standard theme is a problem here. Is there a way to alter this highlight color yet? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines