Highlighted

Feature Request for interactive PDF export

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

is it possible to export my prototype as pdf with it's functions?

Best regards

Timo

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Nitro Design,

We completely understand your concern and requirements for this feature. I have checked the status of this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/14403852-export-interactive-pdf-with-clickable-pageto-lin has changed to Feature Under Review which means team has already started looking into this feature.

We would request you to please stay tuned to the uservoice for updates.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Request for interactive PDF export

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

is it possible to export my prototype as pdf with it's functions?

Best regards

Timo

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Nitro Design,

We completely understand your concern and requirements for this feature. I have checked the status of this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/14403852-export-interactive-pdf-with-clickable-pageto-lin has changed to Feature Under Review which means team has already started looking into this feature.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timop,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback. I have found a similar feature to preserve interactivity requested here:- Export interactive PDF with clickable "PageTo" links – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs. Please upvote this feature and share your comments.

Kindly let us know in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at Publishing a prototype? They let you share working prototype, support comments, and work very well. What is it about PDF that makes you want to use it instead?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

I go back to this topic.

I have clients that want to see the design in a file, like a PDF that can be sent internally. Not published outside. So is there a way to export a desing in PDF with interaction? Meaninng that "tap" actions go the the corresponding page, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We have already highlighted this to our Engineering team and the feature is under review, you will surely see an improvement in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make it happen! This is litterally the only thing that keeps me from transitioning a lot of projects to XD. Interactive PDF with active page links or/and EPUBs would be a big step forward for XD.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nitro Design,

We completely understand your concern and requirements for this feature. I have checked the status of this feature: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/14403852-export-in... has changed to Feature Under Review which means team has already started looking into this feature.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines