Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request for multiple scroll boxes in one artboard

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!

I cannot find a way to create multiple scrollable boxes in one artboard.

I can only create one scrolling box and for that I need two artboards with start and end box content position. 

Anyone can help me to create artboard with boxes scrollable like below?

xd.PNG

Thanks,

Gosia

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

I think you have found a very reasonable and appealing solution to be used by reviewers, and offered to developers. Good enough to grasp the idea of the design. 🙂

Of course, the final implementation needs more development and technical testing, but that's a different stage in the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gosia,

Thanks for reaching out. We have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13616781-carousel-...

For horizontal scrolling you can also refer to this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/horizontal-scrolling-in-adobe-xd/td-p/10602069?page=1

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to have them scrolling freely and independently. The only thing you can design, is a scenario in which you follow some predefined and well-prepared steps (Drag triggers with Auto-animations), to at least show the behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter for your clear answer.

I was trying to find a way for many hours, so good to know it's just not possible for now 😉

In this case I used the Components States and just used the tap trigger - it's not behaving like a real scroll, 

but they are moving independently at least.

You can check the file here and maybe advise if there is anything more.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/f1bdc0e0-c197-4595-5f1a-2f76441965fa-878c/

Thank you for your help,

Cheers,

Gosia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you have found a very reasonable and appealing solution to be used by reviewers, and offered to developers. Good enough to grasp the idea of the design. 🙂

Of course, the final implementation needs more development and technical testing, but that's a different stage in the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines