Feature Request for Search option in Adobe XD to search files

May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe XD team,

I am using for Adobe XD for UX/UI designs for my organisation.

It's a small story about me. I'll tell you.

When suddenly my boss comes to my seat asking me some file. I am always searching my files in XD where it is. While dragging and searching the files which created last six months back. My face always filled up with tiredness. I am always searching...searching.....searching. Oh, god....finally I get when my boss already leaving my seat to ask me to send the file when you get. I always test my luck.

So, I think you guys understand my frustration and same time luck.

I am using latest version of XD updated till the day.

I have attached a small reference video just for understanding.

Please work on the search option in XD, so that it will be very useful for me and for everybody.

Thanks for reading my story.

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Dharma,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We understand at times how frustrating it could be. We have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice, I'd request you to upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36825367-search-document-in-cloud

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Request for Search option in Adobe XD to search files

May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe XD team,

I am using for Adobe XD for UX/UI designs for my organisation.

It's a small story about me. I'll tell you.

When suddenly my boss comes to my seat asking me some file. I am always searching my files in XD where it is. While dragging and searching the files which created last six months back. My face always filled up with tiredness. I am always searching...searching.....searching. Oh, god....finally I get when my boss already leaving my seat to ask me to send the file when you get. I always test my luck.

So, I think you guys understand my frustration and same time luck.

I am using latest version of XD updated till the day.

I have attached a small reference video just for understanding.

Please work on the search option in XD, so that it will be very useful for me and for everybody.

Thanks for reading my story.

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Dharma,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We understand at times how frustrating it could be. We have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice, I'd request you to upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36825367-search-document-in-cloud

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dharma,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We understand at times how frustrating it could be. We have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice, I'd request you to upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/36825367-search-do...

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I want to let you know that my company is considering moving to Figma since XD has no search in files. This is crazy! When will that happen and how come it's not available already?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0