• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request: Option to share all artboards

Participant ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like that it's easier to see which artboards are being included on a share link, but to aid handover to developers, I need to option to share ALL screens in my project.

I work on a file by having an 'exploded' design system within the same file (eg: documenting different product tiles for stock status/pricing/configurable scenarios) - these don't necessarily get included within the resulting page visuals, but are compiled within a matrix for reference. 

Now, I can't share properly unless I link that artboard - which I can't do, because it's not a part of the site design?

Just an additional option for "view setting" as "all" would be a huge help.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Hi Nj-a,

Thanks for bringing this up, I totally understand your situation. I'd recommende you to upvote this request here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32675683-option-to-publish-all-screens-even-without-prototy. In addition to this, please make sure that there are no wires in prototype mode and none of the artboard is selected as home artboard. 

Note:- If you have added and interactions at any point of time, there will be a home artboar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nj-a,

Thanks for bringing this up, I totally understand your situation. I'd recommende you to upvote this request here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32675683-option-to.... In addition to this, please make sure that there are no wires in prototype mode and none of the artboard is selected as home artboard. 

Note:- If you have added and interactions at any point of time, there will be a home artboard in prototype mode. As a workaround, copy all the artboards from Design mode and paste them in a new file, you should be able to get all the artboards without a home artboard

Please add your voice to the link that I have mentioned above by sharing your comments. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines