Highlighted

Feedback for constant updates for Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to ask why almost everyday or every 2/3 days there's an update for Adobe XD, it's constantly annoying since I have to close everything that I am working on to update it. Is there a way to have an update once a week only? 

Appreciated

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Claudia,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand frequent updates at times could be frustrating. We are committed to enhancing the performance that's why we keep pushing updates regularly. Having said that, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team. You can also opt for Auto-Update in the Creative Cloud Desktop App, if there is no active session of Adobe XD, the desktop app will automatically update it for you. For more information, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Regards

Rishabh

Topics

Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feedback for constant updates for Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wanted to ask why almost everyday or every 2/3 days there's an update for Adobe XD, it's constantly annoying since I have to close everything that I am working on to update it. Is there a way to have an update once a week only? 

Appreciated

Thanks

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Claudia,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand frequent updates at times could be frustrating. We are committed to enhancing the performance that's why we keep pushing updates regularly. Having said that, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team. You can also opt for Auto-Update in the Creative Cloud Desktop App, if there is no active session of Adobe XD, the desktop app will automatically update it for you. For more information, you can refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Regards

Rishabh

Topics

Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudia,

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines