Highlighted

File in online document does not correspond to my work

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save an online document from the application on my mac, I can find this prototype from the mobile application in "Online Documents" and open it correctly, but when I connect from the website, in "Online Documents" I find the name of my prototype, but when I enter it, it does not correspond at all to my work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File in online document does not correspond to my work

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save an online document from the application on my mac, I can find this prototype from the mobile application in "Online Documents" and open it correctly, but when I connect from the website, in "Online Documents" I find the name of my prototype, but when I enter it, it does not correspond at all to my work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corentinh, as per the description it appears that search in the mobile app is not working fine. Could you please share any screenshot so that we may have a better understanding of the situation?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 1
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Atul said, can you provide us with the exact steps to reproduce your issue so that we can try it at our end?

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 1