• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File states it is "saving..." and doesn't allow to access history

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another problem with saving XD cloud files. So the file is saying that it is saving. I have no problems with that as it allows me to keep working while i wait. But i wait, and wait and it does not finish the saving state. I force me to wait, because i want to access the history, but it always saving.

uxsquad_0-1593084933780.png

I tested this, out of bravery: did some radical changes, checked, it is in saving state. Close XD, and then open again, open the file, and the file has my changes. So i guess it is super fast to save to cloud; lucky me. But why doesn't it stop the saving state? Because now i cannot access the history... Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This seems to be related to the CoreSync services of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app so could you please try the steps shared here:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync services and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there.

Let us know if the status changes after that or if it still remains the same.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This seems to be related to the CoreSync services of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app so could you please try the steps shared here:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync services and all Adobe related processes from Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there.

Let us know if the status changes after that or if it still remains the same.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines